Lighting Installation Services Dallas/Fort Worth
When you need lighting installation services in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, you can trust Add-All Electric and their team of experienced residential and commercial electricians to perform professional lighting installation that adds value to your property.
Residential lighting installation
Older homes in particular often have few lighting options. Overhead fixtures are commonly the only built-in light fixtures in most homes. Modern homeowners prefer a variety of lighting options to create layers of light indoors and out.
Add-All Electric lighting installation services add both form and function to your home. From track lights to recessed lighting, pendant lighting and more, we install a variety of lighting types to improve functionality, increase household safety and help make aging-in-place a possibility.
Commercial lighting installation
Our commercial lighting installation services in Dallas/Fort Worth add more than simple lighting to your commercial property. The fixtures you choose affects the customer/client experience as well as employee productivity. All electrical lighting in your commercial property must also comply with ADA lighting requirements. Working with an experienced electrician is critical for the success of your lighting upgrade or commercial renovation.
Light fixture installation services
Light fixture installation services from Add-All Electric can help you save money on utility bills. Make the upgrade to replace old lighting with LED fixtures that save energy and reduce costs. LED Lighting improves your home or commercial structure's value simply because it's newer and more desirable to buyers. LED light fixtures also save money in replacement bulb costs over time, because LED lights last approximately 50 times longer than an incandescent bulbs. Installing new energy efficient lighting saves you time and money, and that makes them fully worth the cost of installation.
LED lighting comes in a range of styles to meet the needs of today's homeowners and commercial building owners. Work with your interior designer to choose your preferred light fixtures, or simply choose the fixtures that look best to you.
- Pendant lights shine focused, directional light on surfaces like tables and counters. Pendant lights are most commonly installed in dining areas, where they add character to the room.
- Recessed lighting is today's preferred light fixture for hallways, living rooms, kitchens, lobbies and waiting areas. Recessed lighting provides all-purpose illumination in residential and commercial spaces.
- Ceiling fan installation improves comfort at home, especially at times of year when warmer temperatures can decrease indoor comfort. Ceiling fan installation can lower your utility bills by reducing the need to run the air conditioner on milder summer days.
- Track lighting is designed to shine directional light that can be adjusted as needed. Simply point the lamp in a different direction to shine light where you need it to be.
- Outdoor lighting improves security and makes outdoor spaces more functional long into the light. Outdoor lighting can take the form of garden lighting, security lighting, porch or deck lighting and more. Found on staircases, walls and street lamps, outdoor lighting is as varied as indoor lighting, and just as important.
Chandelier installation services
Add flair to your home or business with chandelier installation services from Add-All Electric. In rooms with tall ceilings and in formal spaces where a certain decor is required, chandelier installation can make all the difference. Turn that plain foyer into a fabulous home entry way, or transform your restaurant dining room into a space to remember.
Chandelier installation can be more complex than standard lighting installation, depending on the weight of the fixture, number of bulbs and the fragility of the chandelier. Some chandeliers are very costly and require the delicate hands of an experienced professional to avoid damage. Work with an electrician who has the skill and experience to install your chandelier without damaging the fixture.
Hire only the best lighting installation companies in Dallas/Fort Worth
Protect your investment; hire only the best lighting installation company in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Working with the professional electricians from Add-All Electric, you can ensure that your light fixtures will be installed to code and your lighting upgrades will add value to your property. It takes a pro to ensure that the work will be done safely and according to best practices.
Get A FREE Lighting Installation Price Quote
Whether your electrical service needs are small or large, we are honored to serve you. To get a FREE lighting installation price quote in Dallas County, call us today at (972) 254-1158, in Tarrant County, call (817)-488-0126. Or, click here to submit a request through our online service request form.